Build your programme
View our interactive agenda
If you have put yourself on a waiting list it is highly unlikely that a space will now become available. We strongly advise you to remove yourself from the waiting list and book in to one of the sessions that still has space to make the most of your time at the event.
You can do this by simply unclicking the session in that time period and clicking onto another available session in that time frame.
Please note some new sessions have been released.
HSE CONNECT has something for everybody, no matter which industry you are in or the size of your organisation.
The day offers engaging, interactive and thought-provoking sessions, led by dynamic, expert and inspirational speakers and experts in their field.
Delegates will be able to come together to learn, network and share best practice - with the ultimate goal of focusing on the collective mission to Help Great Britain Work Well.
You can build your own agenda for the day from around 100 different session across four key themes:
- Health and safety made simple – impartial health and safety advice and guidance, helpful for all but with a focus on supporting SMEs
- Making health manageable – preventing, promoting and supporting the reduction of ill health in the workplace
- The changing face of health and safety – the future world of work
- Insights from incidents – real case studies to highlight how HSE works with industry and trades union to learn from the past, protect the present and research the future
We have also set aside some sessions to bring you up to date on the impact of EU Exit on HSE, particularly chemical regimes and product safety. As the way forward on EU Exit for Britain is clarified the content of these sessions will change so we haven’t included too much detail at the moment– keep your eye on the News section of the site for updates.
We have some great speakers from HSE and we are being joined by leaders from across industry and academia. You can find out more on the Speakers page.
There are a variety of activities to choose from including:
- Keynote addresses from Martin Temple, HSE Chair and David Snowball, HSE Acting Chief Executive
- Workshops with Wates, Thames Water, and a joint panel of regulators
- Q&A opportunities with the HSE Panel, including HSE Chair, Acting Chief Executive and HSE Board members, and UK Research and Innovation
- Stands from UK Research and Innovation, IOSH, Construction Plant Hire Association (CPA), Wates, LoCHER, Macmillan – see Exhibitors page for the full list
The day will end with a health and safety ‘question time’ style session with an expert panel discussing current and future health and safety issues you have raised during the day.